Friday 19 April 2013

New hair?

I guess I've not really done much this week to post about! If you're subscribed to me on YouTube (and why aren't you if you're not?? Just kidding :D ), you will see that I have been on a role with posting videos on there at the moment! For those of you who know me, I hate doing university work, so any chance I can, I will find an excuse to procrastinate big time!!

But yeah... This week at uni I have had two assessed presentations. One was for German about low-skilled immigrant workers and the other, which was today, was about whether xenophobia (fear of people from another country) was becoming the norm in France or not. Yeah... compelling, I assure you. Anyway! I've had to do these two bloomin' presentations with tonsillitis! I went to the doctors on Wednesday for some antibiotics or something and the doctor (who was very attractive!) said that because it was viral tonsillitis (yeah my tonsils weren't attractive at all...), he couldn't give me any antibiotics for it! I struggled on through... I wasn't really that ill to be fair but seeing Christine recoil from me after seeing my tonsils made me realise that they can't have looked healthy!

I have recorded two new tea reviews, if you're interested. Both for Twinings tea and I put a sneak-peak at what is to come in the tea review world with my teapigs matcha May post in my last tea review so go and check them out if you'd like!

So at the end of my last entry, I said that I was going to go and colour my hair! And here is my new hair :D




It's a lot of blue, a bit of purple and even less pink. It's just quite fun and very different to what I did with my hair before. I like it!


Then I wanted to do a makeup look to match my hair! This is when I went to the doctors so he probably thought I looked seriously overdressed for someone going to the doctors! Click here for the makeup tutorial!

But that is how uninteresting my life has been this week! I know... So sad isn't it? Hopefully next week will be more exciting. I'll try to remember to take more photos anyway so you have something more to look at apart from my (beautiful :P ) face.

I hope you're all well!



No comments:

Post a Comment